Some items have a slight longer lead time if they are currently out of stock and on pre-order. In this case estimated delivery dates will be included in the product description. If items are on pre-order and there is an unlikely delay from our suppliers we will notify you by email of your new expected delivery date, please be advised pre-order delivery dates are estimated. Pre-order date such as “pre-order September delivery” will always be at the end of the pre order month stated. All Pre-order payments will be taken at the time of checkout in FULL as we will reserve your stock or sometimes specially source these for you.
Some of our larger items will be dispatched direct from warehouse and live availability is not possible, to be certain your item is in stock please contact us to find out to avoid disappointment.
We are conscious of our carbon footprint, Unless you specify otherwise we will dispatch all items together once your complete order is in stock to reduce our footprint. We also recycle our package, so you may receive your items in packaging that has been used before this will not defer the quality of your order but it will help us reduce our Carbon Footprint.
We currently use a variety of delivery couriers, DPD, Hermes, Royal Mail, DHL, TNT and Kinetic Logistics for large fragile items.
Standard delivery will operate Monday - Friday if you place an order after 1pm on a Friday your orders will not be processed till Monday.
Some larger items will come direct from supplier usually using the same shipping methods as above.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE DAY OF DELIVERY
DPD will text you with a timed window on the day of delivery and also give you the opportunity to deliver to a neighbour or safe place.
Unfortunately TNT are not able to contact you on the day of delivery. If there is nobody home they will attempt to deliver to a neighbour before taking the parcel away and attempting delivery on another day.
You must be home to accept delivery and items will sometimes need to be signed for. If no-one is home the courier will attempt to deliver to a neighbour or return your items to the depot for a new delivery date to be agreed.
We advise you to inspect items with the driver still present so if there are any issues present the item will be taken away with the driver and you won’t be left with a large item waiting for replacement.
Please ensure you check over your delivery address details as we will not take responsibility for wrong addresses and items will be sent to the address provided by you at checkout which cannot be changed after your order is confirmed.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your order as all orders are checked prior to delivery, if in the unfortunate event you are not satisfied with your order you must notify us by email within 14 days of your order to email@example.com first with your reason for return and we will then advise you to send your item/s back to us within 14 days, we should receive your return no later than 28 days from purchase to be able to process this. All items should be returned to the following address
Rosey Wood Interiors
We urge you to keep a record of your proof of postage (Recorded Delivery) as we will not be responsible for items lost in transit. Once we receive your returned items we will notify you by email, once we have checked the products over we will then notify you about your refund which we advise to allow up to 14 days for it to be back in your bank.
All refunds will be processed back to the original payment method. You are responsible for paying your return parcel postage for unwanted items or exchanges.
We use trusted courier services but if your parcel arrives damaged, or your items are faulty you must notify us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. If we are contacted after the 24 hour timescale we will no longer issue refunds or exchanges for faulty/damaged goods.
We will ask you to provide photographic evidence so please keep all packaging and items, we may also want these products back for quality control so will of course pay for the return delivery of damaged goods. If you do not receive your item a replacement will be sent or if this is unable to do we will give you a full refund including your postage charge.
We will issue you a DPD pre-paid return label by email, you must ensure you read the email accordingly, seal the items appropriately and take it to to your nearest collection point, we cannot collect from your home and all returns using our pre-paid label service for faulty items must be taken to the appropriate point for return.
Please note ALL sale items are non refundable or exchangeable, some items are “perfectly imperfect” that have been reduced in price and these too are none refundable or exchangeable.
Due to the fragility of some items and weight some items are non returnable, please ensure you read the product description before purchasing an item that cannot be returned to us.
Considering Returning at Item?
We have added the following information for your personal consideration. When contemplating a returns request please be aware of the following :
- Artificial Distressing - Artificial Distressing is created by hand to enhance the character of the range – it is not a defect. Examples Downtown & Darcy Range.
- Variations In Texture, Colour & Finish -Most of our ranges are handmade or carved using many different materials, so some variation may be apparent in the finish. We do use our best endeavors to accurately represent Texture, Colour and Finish of our Products on our website, however, online images should be considered as indicative rather than definitive. Example would be the Ellie Vase, the hand dipped white wash glaze may not be even, this is not a defect.
- Hairline Cracks - Many of our products are manufactured using natural materials. Hairline cracks may occasionally appear naturally on the joins of sections of timber on certain items. This is caused by natural movement, is unavoidable and is not a defect.
- Antique Effect Handles - Antique fittings are given an aged appearance to enhance the character of the collection – it is not a defect
- Variation in size – Many of our Products are individually handmade. Inevitably measurements of some items will vary and measurements, whilst stated as accurately as possible will not be precise. Due to items being handmade some joinery may not be perfect and slightly out of line, this is not a defect.
- if you have any queries in relation to delivery or returns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
E- Gift Vouchers are issued automatically after purchase at check out. Each voucher has expiry date at 6 months from the date of purchase. If you order after the expiry date your voucher will be voided and unable to redeem. We do not extend the length of expiry at any circumstance. No cash alternative. If you return items using a voucher, the refund will be generated on a voucher again. Any queries regarding gift vouchers please email customer services at email@example.com.